Sunday 2 March 2014

Getting Started.

Alright everyone this is my first post on my very new blog, so that's my first big accomplishment. Yaay me!

Let's do a quick introductory! My name is Miranda, I'm 19 years old and I live in a small little town in Ontario. I live with my two parents & my brother Jacob. My boyfriend Trevor & I have been together for 3.5 years now and hopefully many more years to come! I am currently in my first year at college for the Practical Nursing program. I absolutely love the program, but it is super hard! I love to read, crochet, craft and especially DIY. My goal is to post book reviews, tutorials and hopefully even some product reviews too because I love trying out new things!

These are two picture of me & my boyfriend 



And this is a picture of my lovely family 

And this is a picture of my in-law family who I love just as much :) 


I'm hoping you'll all bare with me as I'm very new to blogging. I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite sometime now just never really knew were to start, until today I just decided to go with it & hoping I will learn all the tricks of the trade as I go along. 

I am also on Bloglovin so feel free to follow me!

Until my next post bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment